Friday, April 17, 2009















In the vein of Kelley Robinson, I thought i'd post a pic of a few things I'm proud of. First off, I was the recipient of The Gridiron Scholarship as a result of submitting clippings and some other stuff from my portfolio. I also had a front page story in
The Hatchet last Thursday.

Check out the lead:
"Elizabeth Acevedo takes the stage with a somber smile and launches into a gripping tale of love and loss. She runs her fingers through her long, frizzy curls or throws her arms up to the sky as she commands her audience with a rhythm that's distinctly Latina, distinctly feminine and distinctly her own."


It's been a great few months here at GW. I have been working on a number of different articles, and I will be appearing in a production with the Dean's Scholars In Shakespeare this Thursday on campus. Here's a pic of our poster.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

MATT! That's so awesome! I'm glad you are doing so great I'm so proud to have such talented friends.